Important Health Information
Prepared. Experienced. Committed.
Maintaining the health and safety of our residents and staff is always our top priority. 305 West End Assisted Living remains committed to the safety measures that we have put into place which are designed to help protect our residents, their families, and our team members.
The information detailed here may be edited or changed at any time as the COVID-19 situation changes and/or recommendations are updated by local, state, and federal health authorities. Always refer to this page for the most current date and time stamped information.
Last updated: 04/01/2022 14:59EST
Community Safety Protocols & Procedures
We have always been committed to the health and well-being of the residents in our care. The COVID-19 pandemic brought with it a new set of challenges, but our team was at the ready to adapt to new circumstances while still providing a great experience for residents at 305 West End Assisted Living.
Today, we continue to follow all protocols and procedures as directed by the federal, state and local health authorities. In many cases, we’re going above and beyond those guidelines with our own policies. Below you’ll find just some of the ways we’re still working to help protect residents, staff, and their families alike:
- 1. Everyone who lives or works at 305 West End Assisted Living is being monitored daily for signs or symptoms of illness, including temperature checks.
- 2. Masks are a must in all common areas unless state regulation or vaccination status allows for residents to remove them.
- 3. In accordance with the New York State mandate, the team members at 305 West End Assisted Living are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- 4. Staff is adequately supplied with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), hand soap, and hand sanitizers to help reduce the risk of spread.
- 5. We continue to follow infection control guidelines including frequent cleaning of all high touch areas with EPA registered disinfectants. For heightened cleaning purposes, we have an electrostatic sprayer.
- 6. Hand sanitizing products are available throughout the communities as a supplement to regular and frequent handwashing.
- 7. We are providing ongoing in-services to keep everyone up-to-date on protocol and best practices, and offer continuous information and education to help everyone stay happy and healthy while at work or at home.
We know how important family is and staying connected with your loved ones is as important as ever. 305 West End Assisted Living is licensed by the New York State Department of Health, which is allowing visitation.
Visitation is permitted in resident apartments, or in designated common spaces. For visits which take place in any of our common areas, we require masks to be worn at all times and ask you and your loved on to remain socially distanced from others who may be in the common areas. Friends and family are welcome to visit with loved ones at any time in the resident’s apartment.
All visitors are subject to a health screening, and must adhere to all safety protocols while on the premises.
We still encourage folks to stay in touch via phone calls, FaceTime, Skype, video chat, text and email. Please contact your community if you would like assistance scheduling a virtual session with your loved one – we’re always here to help!
305 West End Assisted Living will continue to closely monitor all guidelines and directives set forth by the federal, state and local health authorities. The staff continues to go above and beyond each day to ensure that our residents continue to experience the finest in senior living.
We’ll update this webpage as more information becomes available or as the mandates evolve over time. We will remain committed to the health and safety of residents, their families as well as our staff. Below you will find some additional tools and resources: