Reflections Memory Care in Manhattan
Creating Purpose and Protecting Dignity
Memory loss can be life changing for all involved, which is why we developed Reflections Memory Care – specialized suites and programs geared to enhance life, ensure safety and comfort the whole family.
We have two private floors fully dedicated to residents living with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory-related cognitive disorders. The Reflections Memory Care area is staffed with a team of experienced professionals who are trained in proven therapies, strategies and modalities for enhancing the quality of life for these special-needs residents and their families.
Specialized Programs for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
For safety, the Reflections Memory Care area is electronic keypad-protected and fully secured, so that the daily activities of residents can be managed within surroundings that are consistent, comforting and familiar. The programs and activities are customized to each resident’s level of ability, delivering effective memory care through positive, encouraging and life-affirming experiences.
Most importantly, our expert, caring staff at 305 West End provide highly personalized, engagement-based programming that helps aging adults not only manage their memory loss, but do so with dignity and grace.
Our residents have access to:
- Three delicious meals, nutritionally planned and individually served each day, ensuring not only fine dining, but also heart-healthy offerings at every meal.
- Country club dining room.
- Housekeeping, weekly linens and laundry.
- Engaging events and activities, and motor coach transportation to and from outside activities.
- Assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming and medication monitoring, as needed.
Our Reflections Memory Care suites start at $17,000 a month, which includes hands-on personal care assistance, care intervention, access to a certified dementia practitioner and more. Request a brochure or schedule your tour today to find out more about our specialized dementia care and memory care suites and programs.