Assisted Living in Manhattan
We Do All the Work, You Do All the Living
Maintain an independent lifestyle, while gaining exceptional services and assistance. At 305 West End Assisted Living, we welcome seniors looking for independent living, assisted living and memory support. Our team of caring and compassionate professionals are skilled in the ways that help you and your loved ones embrace aging and pursue new opportunities for discovery and growth.
Enjoy cozy, quiet days in your own apartment or days filled with the many exciting and engaging activities at 305 West End and surrounding Manhattan. We offer as many options as there are people and personalities to enjoy them.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
When everyday chores prove too much to handle or when an occurrence or unforeseen circumstance becomes a life-changing event, our team is here to assist you. Our community of genuinely caring professionals are passionate about what they do, excel in their skills and will embrace your priorities as their own. Whether in need of assistance today or in the future, live a complete and confident life knowing personal care and attention is there when you need it.
Our residents have access to:
- Three delicious meals, nutritionally planned and individually served each day, ensuring not only fine dining, but also heart-healthy offerings at every meal.
- Country club dining room, bistro grill and juice bar.
- Housekeeping, weekly linens and laundry.
- Fitness center, wellness programs, engaging events and activities.
- Outdoor terrace, on-site cinema and salon.
- Town car service to outside appointments.
- Motor coach transportation to and from outside activities.
- Assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming and medication monitoring, as needed.
Our assisted living suite rental rates start at just $8,900 a month and include amenities such as a kitchenette and private bathroom, daily housekeeping, 24-hour security, maintenance and more. Request your brochure or plan a visit today to learn more about all of our levels of care.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Housekeeping, weekly linens and laundry, wellness programs, town car service, and motor coach transportation to and from outside activities are all included in your monthly rent. Three delicious meals are served in our country club style dining room each day. On-site social activities, as well as cultural and educational programming are planned by the director of recreation.